The house is really coming along and tonight was just beautiful to take some good pictures before I'm gone for the rest of the week.
First are some pictures from Sunday when we were there and the guys were working on the ceilings. I think it was Adam that told us they walked around on stilts so it was fun to see them in action!
And the front of house is really coming together....
Tomorrow they start the Wisbo in the basement and then pour the concrete on Thursday so here's one last look of the basement floor in the current state:
Our siding looks like it is two different colors here but it's just the way the sun is hitting it (I promise!)
This is what the ceilings look like right now:
And a close up picture of the two different gables:
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This looks really classy , We just love it, you did a great job picking the siding, shakes etc. The stone will really make it pop!!
ReplyDeleteLove
Mom and Dad T