Friday, January 15, 2010

Framing Starts

I was able to swing by the lot this morning. Today is the day when they start framing. I spoke with the guys a little and it sounds as though they are only going to be there until about noon today. But they should be able to make a good first dent on the framing process.

I'm anxious to run by there either this afternoon or during the day tomorrow to see what they were able to make of the stack of wood that you see below.

We're going to see some dramatic changes to the lot in the upcoming days and weeks, which is totally exciting.

Of course this means more and more decisions are going to have to be made during that time period.

We're planing to head to Condor Stone tomorrow again to look at some boards they put together for us of samples based on concepts we gave them. Maybe we'll post some options here tomorrow for people to look at.







No comments:

Post a Comment