Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Backfill and Foundation

Sara and I were able to go out to the land yesterday with our friends Eric, Nicole and EJ who are in town for Christmas from Virginia. It was awesome to be able to show them the progress, and to sort of point to where the part of the home will be that will be their guest room whenever they are able to make it back to MN to visit.

I spoke with the guys who are doing the foundation this morning, and they said that they are going to work all day today to try to get the lot backfilled before the impending five day blizzard they are predicting.

I took a couple more photos of the progress. Sara and I are heading East to Wisconsin and then Michigan for Christmas. We're looking forward to spending some time with her family and setting work, school and so forth aside for a few days. Can't wait to get the call from my sister Kari. Her daughter Peyton Helen is due to join us anytime now. Each phone call is answered with the assumption that she is heading to the hospital.

Looking forward to seeing the progress here when we return next week. And we have appointments scheduled and plans for showroom visits for stone and brick, all of our plumbing, and the appliances.

Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe all the progress that has been made since the last time I was there. Amazing and very exciting!

    ReplyDelete