I'm ready and excited to make it official. Since starting the evaluation process 5 months ago we've had a new house on the brain since then. We believe we are thoughtfully moving forward after having evaluated all of our options.
When Chris was away deer hunting I went to our lot to snap some pictures. I was still battling a nasty cold then so hadn't showered, was in comfy clothes, and was without make-up. I drove by our lot and our future neighbors were in their driveway with some friends so I kept driving. I was hoping that by the time I got back they would be inside so I wouldn't have to meet them when I wasn't ready to make a great first impression. Needless to say they were still outside when I drove back around. I decided to stop anyways and started to take pictures of the lot. Their dog Lucy came over to greet me almost right away along with two of their kids.
The boys were 7 and 4 and were very well behaved and curious. I told them that my husband and I were looking at the lot and were going to potentially be their neighbors. The first thing they wanted to know was if we had any kids. I told them that we didn't yet but we would hopefully some day. They went on to tell me all about the other wonderful kids in the neighbors. Eric, their dad, came over shortly thereafter to meet me. He was very, very kind and offered to help in anyway thru the building process. They also used the same builder and were very happy with their house.
Eric did mention that he coaches one of his son's hockey team along with one of the other dad's in the neighborhood. Chris was very excited to hear that!
Below are some pictures of the neighborhood, the lot, and the surrounding houses.
No comments:
Post a Comment